- This privacy notice aims to give you information on how Tagpeak collects and processes your personal data through your use of this Site, including any data you may provide through this Site when you sign up to our Site, browse or make a purchase via our Site, enter a competition or engage with us on our Site or through emails you may receive from us.
- It is important that you read this privacy notice together with any other privacy notice or fair processing notice we may provide on specific occasions when we are collecting or processing personal data about you so that you are fully aware of how and why we are using your data. This privacy notice supplements the other notices and is not intended to override them.
- Tagpeak Limited – with registered office in 128 City Road, London, England, EC1V2NX – is the Data Controller for the personal data collected on its site. The Data Processor for Tagpeak is the current General Director. You have the right to make a complaint at any time to the Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO), the UK supervisory authority for data protection issues (www.ico.org.uk). We would, however, appreciate the chance to deal with your concerns before you approach the ICO so please contact us in the first instance.
Data we Collect
We collect the following data:
- Personal Data collected directly from customers through the purchase process: name, phone number, postal address, email address. Our legal basis for the collection and processing of this data is the accurate and safe delivery of the products purchased by the customer.
- Personal Data collected automatically from the use of our website. The data transmitted from the viewer’s browser includes IP address, the date and time of the visit, the pages accessed, the access status/HTTP status code, browser type, operating system used and interface, as well as the language and version of the browser software. The legal basis for collecting and processing this personal data is to be able to provide the viewers with a better user experience and more personalised and relevant content.
How we use your data
We use your Personal Data:
- For the administration of your purchases, fraud checks, and to contact you about your order (for example with details on your order and returns).
- To contact you with marketing messages which you have requested or agreed to receive from us (for example via our newsletter).
- To contact you with surveys and feedback requests (for example relating to a product you purchased).
- To show you more relevant and personalised content and advertising.
- To analyse your purchase history and the way you use the site to improve our products and the user experience on our website.
- YOUR DATA IS NOT TO BE SOLD TO THIRD-PARTIES IN ANY CASE